Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Home stretch

After the weekend's worth of writing I'm extremely close to finishing the first draft of this book. I"ve had it outlined for six years, prewritten for two, second or even third drafted for places but now, finally, I'm to the point where I can write the official and complete end.

This will of course be followed by a thorough rewrite, but there's no denying to significance of this upcoming event. I'll have a complete draft for the first time in the life of Threadcaster. I can't even tell you how strange it feels to be at this point. I'm excited.

I'll be writing at Wired Coffee in Lindbergh tomorrow. Maybe Friday as well. I want to be able to go to the St. Louis Writer's Guild's open mic next week and announce I have a completed draft. An official completed draft.

Current page count 310. I'll update again tomorrow with my development.

No comments:

Post a Comment